Websites for all types of artists are my specialty. Good content (copywriting) and a knowledgeable website designer will go a long way in helping Google and other search engines find your website. Great pictures and relevant descriptions will keep website visitors on your site and hopefully convert them into a customer. The WordPress content management system (CMS) is used to create your website. Some actually update the WordPress Website themselves or have a designated person who is good with applications keep the website updated. Most will have me update the site for them for a nominal fee.
- Prices start at $599 for a full-blown artisan site with up to 10 galleries and training.
- My rate for updating your site is only $45.00 for the first 1.5 hours (or fraction) and $35.00 per hour for each additional hour (or fraction), so I find that many customers just have me do their updates for them.
- Hosting is available for your site. I can work with your choice of hosting companies or host the site for you for a reasonable fee.
2016 Offer Enhancement!Artisan customers who host with JW Web Solutions now get a FREE update of their Events Page every year.
I will work with you to find the right solution and help you get a return on your internet investment.
Please call me at 919-321-8349 between 9 am and 6 pm Eastern Time.
“My new website is precisely what I needed. Most web developers are willing to take your money but slow to make changes and charge a small fortune. Not so with Rick. I recommend Rick to anybody looking for a simple yet attractive, easy to use and affordable website.
- Allen Martin, AllenMartinRifles.com”
“I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the fine job you did creating my website I was always a little skeptical about having a website and maintaining it, but you have made the process a very enjoyable one.”
- Jeff Bibb, Jeff Bibb Pouches and Horns
"At one time I thought I didn’t need a website. Boy was I wrong. Rick has made it simple and I have gotten much positive feedback and exposure through my web site. Rick, thanks for a great experience."
— Nate McKenzie, Gunmaker
"I am delighted with the website you designed for me. I’ve gotten quite a few compliments on it since you set it up. People say it’s easy to navigate and enjoyable to page through. I think it draws people in. You did a fine job. Thanks!"
— Mark Preston, Shinin’ Times Powder Horns